Nurses Network Private Duty Home Care Services
Due to our commitment in the quality of home care, NNI has developed a separate licensure for private home care services in addition to the Medicare Home Health division. Regulated and licensed by the State of Arizona Health Department, Nurses Network, Inc. is the only agency in Northern and Central Arizona with this distinction offering both medical and non-medical services.
NNI only sends RN’s, LPN’s and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to your home that are licensed/certified and in good standing with the AZ State Board of Nursing. This way you can feel comfortable in receiving the best possible care. An RN assigned to each case first performs an intake assessment while also meeting with family members, and conferring with your physician for your specific plan of care. Focusing on personalized attention to your needs, your provider is professionally qualified and compatible with the level of care required.
The Private Duty division accepts Private Pay and several Long Term Care Insurance plans, Veterans Administration, and various Workman Compensation plans amongst other payer sources. Contact our insurance specialist who can help you determine what benefits are available on your health care plan and discuss other financial arrangements.
What Private Duty Home Care Services Can Do !
The necessity for in-home and nursing care can be a progressive need or happen unexpectedly. Should the need arise, NNI’s Private Duty Home Care Services is available to assist you, or a loved one, in different areas of home care
- 3-24 hour care with RN’s, LPN’s, CNA’s
- Assistance with Daily Living - Includes CNA assistance for bathing, dressing and meals
- Respite Care - Coverage when families need respite, or when clients need additional help maintaining independence.
- Respiratory Care - RN's and LPN's for Trachs & Ventilators, suctioning, CPAP & Breathing Treatments
- Nursing Management and CNA’s- For diseases such as MS, Parkinson’s, Crohns, Arthritis, ALS etc.
- Pediatric Care - Caring for children who have acute or chronic Medical Conditions
- Compassionate care for those who are needing assistance with end of life care
Nurses Network's RN Case Managers work with your physician to develop a personalized plan of care. The RN will make periodic visits to the home to update that plan for both medical (skilled) and non-medical (custodial) needs: