Providing Top Employment Opportunties in the State of Arizona
As one of the major employers of Northern Arizona for many years Nurses Network, Inc. contributes its success to the reliable healthcare workers who care for those in their own communities. NNI provides hundreds of jobs to the community over the course of a year. This includes full time, part time, per-diem, contracted, benefited and partially benefited. Jobs include office administration, accounting/payroll department, human resources, clerical, quality assurance, and direct care providers.
Our Medicare Home Health Department places Registered Nurses, Therapists, Medical Social Workers and Certified Nursing Assistants/Home Health Aids through employment or contracted services. The State Licensed Private Duty and Temp Facility Staffing divisions offer RNs, CNAs and LPNs various continual and intermittent assignments. They can create their own work schedule around their life, family and educational goals. With a variety of placement and employment opportunities NNI supports individuals to select a work environment and schedule they enjoy.
As a quality of life employer, the philosophy of NNI is the commitment to take care of all its employees which in turn provides quality workers to NNI patients and clients. This philosophy goes well with being a home care and facility staffing provider in Arizona’s rural communities. Job flexibility and benefited plans as well as competitive wages have all contributed to NNI’s pool of high quality employees and field staff working with a sense of balance towards their jobs and personal life.
Benefits offered to employees depending on their job classification:
- Health and Dental Insurance (All employees 30 hours or more per week)
- Health Savings Account – For employees enrolled in health Insurance
- 401K participation available after working minimum 1000 hours in one year (All employees)
- AFLAC Insurance- Employee funded only (All employees)
- $15,000 Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance – Paid for by NNI (All employees 30 hours or more per week)
- Paid Days Off
- Holiday Pay (eight holidays)
- Travel Pay
- Payroll Advancement
- Participation in the quality assurance program to keep licensure, documentation, and certifications current.
Please visit our Jobs section to view and or apply for our current employment openings!
Click here to find nursing employment,
Call us at 1-800-338-8707