Thank you for visiting Nurses Network, Inc. !
“Proper utilization of home care services combined with individual varying levels of care clearly improves quality of life, decreases illness and mortality, lowers over all costs of health care and builds a healthy infrastructure and community of support.” Ivy Stearman, RN NP – Founder of Nurses Network, Inc.
Nurses Network, Inc. understands and addresses a wide variety of care needs. Nurses Network Inc. responds to families requiring help and assistance with all aspects of home care, which may include intermittent or continual nursing care, home therapy (PT, OT, ST), Medical Social Services and Certified Nursing Assistants. NNI strives to deliver the highest quality care to clients in their residence, while respecting their dignity and self-determination moving through the healthcare experience.
Nurses Network, Inc.’s Temporary Facility Staffing division, through its nursing pool, is able to give support and job placement to our local health care facilities during staffing shortages.
Nurses Network, Inc. offers:
- Access to well-qualified Health Care professionals in your local community
- Skilled and courteous staff, dedicated to personal assistance
- RN supervised Home Health and Home Care coordinated with each patient’s physician
- Employees who are thoroughly screened for skills, references, health requirements, and licensures per company policy and state and federal regulations
- Courteous staff to help you understand insurance benefits for Home Health and Private Duty Home Care
Arizona Small Business Assosciation
Arizona Association of Home Care
Chamber of Commerce